NEED CME OR ACR ACCREDITATION?
Getting "credit" couldn't be easier. Get 10 CME credits
for 2 Docs when you purchase the Breast MRI Training Program. It now meets ACR Breast MRI Accreditation requirements for interpretation of 100 supervised breast MR exams. Your current promo price of $1200 just makes it easer.
Learn how to establish a comprehensive breast MRI program in your practice
- Teaching Files
- Evaluation and Posttest
Fee: There is no additional cost for the CME portion of this activity
This interactive activity is intended for physicians and other healthcare professionals’ interest in establishing a comprehensive training tool detailing how to establish and maintain a breast MRI program.
Upon completing this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Provide an overview of the necessary equipment and personnel to begin a high quality breast MRI program
- Provide an overview of patient scheduling considerations and the indications for a breast MRI exam
- Develop a knowledge base concerning the benefits and use of a CAD system in breast MRI
- Develop a template for breast MRI reporting including appropriate CPT coding and BIRADS assignment
- Provide instruction concerning the performance of MRI guided breast intervention
- Develop knowledge concerning the MRI appearance of a variety of benign and malignant conditions of the breast
- Introduce an organized approach to breast MRI interpretation
- Introduce pertinent peer review articles concerning multiple breast MRI related topics.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of Creative Educational Concepts, Inc. (CEC) and MRI Advance. CEC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CEC designates this educational activity for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Meets ACR Breast MRI Accreditation requirements for interpretation of 100 supervised breast MR exams.
Statements of credit will be issued online immediately upon completion of the post-test and evaluation.
Faculty Information and Disclosures:
Daniel J. White, MD
Director, Mt. Carmel Imaging Center
Partner, Radiology Incorporated
President, MRI Advance
Dr. White has no financial relationships to disclose relating to the content of this activity.
Betty Fisher, RN, BSN, CBHN
Mount Carmel Health East
Ms. Fisher has nothing to disclose relating to the content of this activity.
Jennifer Bash, RHIA, CPC, RCC
Radiology Billing and Reimbursement Specialists
Ms. Bashr has nothing to disclose relating to the content of this activity.
Lisa McGlome, ARRT, MRI, CT
Mount Carmel East Hospital
Ms. McGlome has nothing to disclose relating to the content of this activity.
- Review the content of the activity
- Before entering the posttest website, you must have an access code. To obtain a code, please call 1-800-479-5016, or to request one online go to: http://www.mriadvance.com/
- Go to http://www.ceconcepts.net/mriadvance/ to access the posttest
- Successfully complete the posttest (70% passage rate or higher)
- You will have two opportunities to successfully complete the post-test.
Your statement of credit will be issued immediately upon successful completion of the post-test and submission of the evaluation form.
It is the policy of Creative Educational Concepts, Inc. to ensure independence, balance, objectivity, scientific rigor, and integrity in their continuing education activities.
Those involved in the development of this continuing education activity have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that information contained herein is accurate in accordance with the latest available scientific knowledge at the time of accreditation of this continuing education activity. Information regarding drugs (e.g., their administration, dosages, contraindications, adverse reactions, interactions, special warnings, and precautions) and drug delivery systems is subject to change, however, and the reader is advised to check the manufacturer's package insert for information concerning recommended dosage and potential problems or cautions prior to dispensing or administering the drug or using the drug delivery systems.
Any medications or treatment methods suggested in this CE activity should not be used by the practitioner without evaluation of their patient's condition(s) and possible contraindication(s) or danger(s) of use of any specific medication.
Unlabeled Use Disclosure:
This activity will not include discussions of products or devices that are not currently approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or are currently investigational.
Please refer the user guide for the activity for a detailed list of system/technical requirements.
This activity is jointly sponsored by Creative Educational Concepts and MRI Advance.